nuffnang

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i don't mean 2 hurt someone.... but this what i feel...

i've been looking for the light... at the end of this tunnel.... i've been searching 4 the sign.... to lead me home... to0 many endless night of sorrow... but on the other side of this... i know that my heart will live... i never saw the men that walked on the water... i never meet the men that walked on the water.... but i still believe... i don't really know what tomorrow will bring..... but i'm open to all possibilities... cause i still believe... and the more i live my life.... the lesser i question...all the thing that i just can't see.... right in front my eye... so i take that leap of faith and learn a few lessons... time showed me that.... what u give is what u get......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...